6 Tips when Selling your Home
There are many ways you can go about selling your home but there are so main tips and steps you should always take into account during this process and I’m going to explain some easy and doable steps down below!
- Hire a real estate agent: An experienced Realtor like Anthony Gargaro can often sell your home faster, and for a better price, than you can on your own. This, in fact, is one of the most valuable tips for selling a home. Anthony brings a great source of knowledge when pricing your home properly. He is an exceptional local real estate agent that knows the market like the back of his hand. Anthony will take the heavy lifting off your shoulders in all aspects of selling your home.
- Professional cleaning: There is nothing more unattractive then touring a house you are interested in and seeing a mess or anything dirty for that matter. That is a recipe for any potential buyer to walk right out of the door and on to the next! So remove all clutter and increase space in your home. Walking into a bright and airy space is essential when attracting the right buyers.
- Repairs: Arguably big repairs can be considered a bad invest but if your real estate agent advises you to repair its for your best interest! It is best that you make repairs before your home goes on the market because more than likely buyers will try to low ball offers do to repairs or renegotiate the price during inspections. It is best to address the problems before hand so the transactions goes smoothly.
- Photos must be exceptional: If you hire the proper real estate agent like Anthony Gargaro of the Gargaro Group they will provide professional photographers and sometimes a virtual tour of the home that will be sent out via all publications. If your photos are done exceptionally they will create a large buzz and will be well received through all platforms they are uploaded/sent out to.
- Take care of your landscape: Depending on the time of year or where you live this can be difficult to properly achieve perfect landscape but its best that you clean it up as much as possible under the circumstances. This is the first view of the home buyers will see and they can be easily turned off to the home even if the interior is stunning. Remember that the exterior is just as important as the interior.
- Arrange for your pets to be out of the house for all showings: Yes! We love animals but having them insight or any of their toys, cages, etc. can send the wrong message when it comes to the cleanliness of your home. Whether its shedding or kitty litter, you will want to ensure none of this is seen in the home during showings.